IF YOU'RE ORDERING FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY
- Thanks for being a File Your Smile member! With this purchase, we'll use your digital copy to create your new product and have it shipped out right away!
- Customers save $200+ on average by going with ClearRetain vs. a dental office
- HSA/FSA eligible
- Ultra-clear, strong, durable, stain-resistant, BPA and phthalate-free
- Thickness - 1mm
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- 60-Day Guarantee. If you don't love it, we'll remake it for free or provide a refund
Need help? Don't hesitate to call us at 801.610.1358
Looks so good on the outside and will make you feel good on the inside.
The average retainer cost in the U.S.A. from a dentist or orthodontist is $300. By going with ClearRetain you'll save time and money by taking a simple impression of your teeth at your convenience. We then create the retainer for you at a fraction of the cost. If you are not happy with your retainer within the first two months, we'll either remake it for free or provide a full refund.
In addition, we use the latest techniques in positive pressure vacuum forming to create a perfect-fitting retainer. If your doctor or a competitor is using generic technology to make your retainer, don’t accept them. They simply will not fit as well as they should.
Our retainers are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from shifting. Their purpose is not to close gaps in your teeth or straighten them, as aligners would. If you have lost or broken your original retainer and your teeth have shifted, it is recommended to return to your orthodontist or dentist for assistance.