Whitening Gel Syringes by ClearRetain
- FDA Approved
- Easy to use
- Three 3mL syringes
Produced in the United States, the gel has a two-year shelf life. An MSDS information sheet is available upon request. The whitening gel ingredient list is propylene glycol, kosher glycerin, carbamide peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer, peppermint essential oil, and triethanolamine.
- Floss and brush teeth thoroughly
- Twist the syringe cap and remove. Then replace the cap with an application tip
- Place a small bead of whitening gel on the inner front surface of the tray. Do this for the front 6-8 teeth as no one sees the molars.
- Place the tray in your mouth being careful not to push gel out of tray
- As part of the whitening process, bubbling is normal at this point
- Remove excess whitening gel with finger or a clean cloth, avoid all direct contact with gums
- Leave the tray in mouth for twenty minutes
- After twenty minutes remove tray from mouth, rinse and brush teeth to remove any excess gel
- Thoroughly clean the whitening tray
- Perform this procedure once per day