– Orders for more than one person cannot be combined in the same purchase.
– The sole purpose of a retainer is to retain/hold your teeth in place.
– If you do not wear your retainer for a long period of time your teeth may drift and your retainer may no longer fit.
– Whenever anyone takes an impression there is a small possibility that the impression material could affect dental work such as fillings, bridges, crowns, or teeth that are loose, etc.
– Countless numbers of orthodontic appliances are used trouble free around the world daily. However, when biting on plastic, acrylic, wires, or anything between your teeth, it could possibly cause occlusion and/or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) problems for a select few people.
PLEASE NOTE: To further reduce the unlikely event of any bite and/or TMJ issues, we recommend the following schedule when wearing your retainers.
- (Unless directed by your dentist or orthodontist) Don't wear both retainers at the same time. If you have just finished treatment, then wear one of your retainers during the day and the other one during the night for the first couple of weeks. After that, just wear one retainer each night (Alternating top and bottom).
- If you feel like your teeth are moving while alternating nights, then go back to wearing one during the day and one during the night until you feel they are stable.
If there are any questions regarding these disclaimers, you may contact us using the information below.
831 E 340 S
American Fork, UTAH 84003