– The sole purpose of your retainer is to retain/hold your teeth in place.
– If you do not wear your retainer for a long period of time your teeth may drift and your retainer may no longer fit.
– Countless numbers of orthodontic appliances are used trouble free around the world daily. However, when biting on plastic, acrylic, wires, or anything between your teeth, it could possibly cause occlusion and/or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) problems for some people.
– Whenever anyone takes an impression there is a small possibility that the impression material could affect dental work such as fillings, bridges, crowns, or teeth that are loose, etc.
– The technicians making your retainer are under the direct supervision of an orthodontist and this is done to assure that you are getting the best quality retainer(s) possible.
If there are any questions regarding these disclaimers, you may contact us using the information below.
831 E 340 S
American Fork, UTAH 84003