Custom Clear Upper Teeth Retainers
IF YOU'RE ORDERING FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY
- Made using Invisacryl Ultra material from Great Lakes Orthodontics
- Thickness - 1mm
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Ultra-clear, strong, durable, and stain resistant
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- 60-Day Guarantee. If you don't love it, we'll remake it for free or provide a refund
- Customers save $200+ on average by going with us
Need help? Don't hesitate to call us at (801) 610-1358
**Extra putty STRONGLY RECOMMENDED- Click here to add some**
Some of our customers end up needing extra putty because they mess up the first time. Call it a practice run. We’re not trying to make money off the putty. It’s just much more affordable for you to order more now (with your retainer), rather than later! If you don’t use it, return it and we’ll refund your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY.
WE DO NOT OFFER ALIGNERS! OUR "RETAINERS" SIMPLY HOLD (RETAIN) TEETH IN THEIR CURRENT POSITION. IF YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR TEETH REPOSITIONED, WE SUGGEST YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR LOCAL ORTHODONTIST.
Your order will include:
- 2 sets of impression putty
- 3 different sized impression trays (small, medium, large)
- 1 shipping box for returning your impressions
- 1 prepaid return shipping label (attached to your return box)
- 1 impression instruction card
- 1 customer information sheet (the size of a credit card)
- Retainer case along with teeth impressions sent back to you once complete
About Our Retainers
The average retainer cost in the U.S.A. from a dentist or orthodontist is $300. By going with ClearRetain you'll save time and money by taking a simple impression of your teeth at your convenience. We then create the retainer for you at a fraction of the cost. If you are not happy with your retainer within the first two months, we provide a full refund.
All of our retainers are made from a material called Invisacryl Ultra. It is manufactured by Great Lakes Orthodontics. Though more expensive, Invisacryl Ultra is by far the best product for making clear retainers. It has some of the best properties in terms of durability, clarity, and stain resistance. Some doctors and competitors use a lower cost, lesser quality material. If you decide to not use ClearRetain’s services, be sure to request Invisacryl Ultra from whoever makes your retainer(s).
In addition, we use the latest techniques in positive pressure vacuum forming to create a perfect fitting retainer. If your doctor or a competitor is using a simple “suck down” machine to make your retainer, don’t accept them. They simply will not fit as well as they should.
Our retainers are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from moving. Their purpose is not to close gaps in your teeth or straighten them. If you have lost or broken your original retainer and your teeth have shifted, it is recommended to return to your orthodontists or dentist for assistance.