Custom Clear Lower Teeth Retainers
IF YOU'RE ORDERING FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY
- Made using Invisacryl Ultra material from Great Lakes Orthodontics
- Thickness - 1mm
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Ultra-clear, strong, durable, and stain resistant
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- 60-Day Guarantee. If you don't love it, we'll remake it for free or provide a refund
- Customers save $200+ on average by going with us
Need help? Don't hesitate to call us at (801) 610-1358
**Extra putty STRONGLY RECOMMENDED- Click here to add some**
Some of our customers end up needing extra putty because they mess up the first time. Call it a practice run. We’re not trying to make money off the putty. It’s just much more affordable for you to order more now (with your retainer), rather than later! If you don’t use it, return it and we’ll refund your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY.
Your order will include:
- Two sets of impression putty
- Impression trays to ensure a fit with your mouth (small, medium, large)
- A shipping box for returning your impressions
- A prepaid return shipping label (attached to your return box)
- Two pages of self-impression instructions
- One page of shipping instructions
- One customer information sheet (the size of a credit card)
- Retainer case along with teeth impressions sent back to you once complete
WE DO NOT OFFER ALIGNERS. OUR "RETAINERS" SIMPLY HOLD (RETAIN) TEETH IN THEIR CURRENT POSITION. IF YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR TEETH REPOSITIONED, WE SUGGEST YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR LOCAL ORTHODONTIST.
About Our Retainers
A new retainer from your orthodontist or dentist can cost hundreds of dollars. Instead, you can take an impression of your teeth at your own convenience. We then create the retainer for you at a fraction of the cost. If you are not happy with your retainer within the first two months, we provide a full refund.
All of our retainers are made from a material called Invisacryl Ultra. It has some of the best properties in terms of durability, clarity, and stain resistance. Some doctors and competitors use a lower cost, lesser quality material. If you decide to not use ClearRetain’s services, be sure to request Invisacryl Ultra from whoever makes your retainer(s).
In addition, we use the latest techniques in positive pressure vacuum forming to create a perfect fitting retainer. If your doctor or a competitor is using a simple “suck down” machine to make your retainer, don’t accept them. They simply will not fit as well as they should.
Our retainers are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from moving. Their purpose is not to close gaps in your teeth or straighten them. If you have lost or broken your original retainer and your teeth have shifted, it is recommended to return to your orthodontists or dentist for assistance.