Custom Teeth Bleaching Trays
IF YOU'RE ORDERING FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY
**Extra putty STRONGLY RECOMMENDED - Click here to add some**
Some of our customers end up needing extra putty because they mess up the first time. Call it a practice run. We’re not trying to make money off the putty. It’s just much more affordable for you to order more now (with your retainer), rather than later! If you don’t use it, return it and we’ll refund your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY.
The same exact bleaching trays you would get from your dentist or orthodontist
Optimize teeth whitening
Comes with 2 bleaching gel syringes containing 3ml of 35% carbamide peroxide with a two-year shelf life
Skip the middleman to save time and hundreds of dollars
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Amazing customer service
Custom bleaching trays optimize the bleaching process and allow for touch up as necessary. The process can take up to two weeks to achieve the desired level of whiteness. Although form-fitting, bleaching trays do not act as retainers and will not prevent your teeth from shifting. ClearRetain’s bleaching trays are also perfect for couples and make thoughtful gifts. Every bleaching tray comes with a 14-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How it works
After ordering the bleaching trays online from ClearRetain, you will be sent a dental self-impression kit. Included in the kit are upper and lower dental impression trays that can take detailed impressions of your teeth. The kit also includes impression putty, instructions, and a prepaid postage label for mailing back the self-impression. Your personalized bleaching trays will be produced in our dental lab within a few days after receipt and the finished product will be shipped directly to you. Please contact our expert staff if you experience any issues taking the impression before shipping the impression.
When you order we ship to you the following items:
- 3 sets of impression putty
- 3 upper and 3 lower impression trays (small, medium, large)
- 1 shipping box for returning your impressions
- 1 prepaid return shipping label (attached to your return box)
- 1 impression instruction card
- 1 customer information sheet (the size of a credit card)
- 2 bleaching gel syringes with 3ml of 35% carbamide peroxide with a two-year shelf life
- Floss and brush teeth thoroughly
- Twist the syringe cap and remove it.
- Place a small bead of whitening gel on the inner front surface of the tray. Do this for the front 6-8 teeth as no one sees the molars.
- Place the tray in your mouth being careful not to push gel out of the tray
- As part of the whitening process, bubbling is normal at this point
- Remove excess whitening gel with a finger or a clean cloth, avoid all direct contact with gums
- Leave the tray in your mouth for twenty minutes
- After twenty minutes remove the tray from your mouth, rinse and brush your teeth to remove any excess gel
- Thoroughly clean the whitening tray
- Perform this procedure once per day