Custom Clear Lower Teeth Replacement Retainers
**Extra putty STRONGLY RECOMMENDED - Click here to add some**
PLEASE NOTE: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY.
- Two sets of impression putty
- Impression trays to ensure a fit with your mouth (small, medium, large)
- A shipping box for returning your impressions
- A prepaid return shipping label (attached to your return box)
- Two pages of self-impression instructions
- One page of shipping instructions
- One customer information sheet (the size of a credit card)
- Retainer case along with teeth impressions sent back to you once complete
- The same exact clear retainer you would get from your dentist or orthodontist (we've been making them for 39 years!)
- Only takes 5 minutes to take a mold of your teeth
- On average retainers take 12-15 days from start to finish including all shipping times
- Skip the middleman to save time and hundreds of dollars
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
-Full customer support team ready to help you out
A new retainer from your orthodontist or dentist can cost hundreds of dollars. Instead, you can take an impression of your teeth at your own convenience. We then create the retainer for you at a fraction of the cost. If you are not happy with your retainer within the first two months, we provide a full refund.
All of our retainers are made from a material called Invisacryl Ultra. It has some of the best properties in terms of durability, clarity, and stain resistance. Some doctors and competitors use a lower cost, lesser quality material. If you decide to not use ClearRetain’s services, be sure to request Invisacryl Ultra from whoever makes your retainer(s).
In addition, we use the latest techniques in positive pressure vacuum forming to create a perfect fitting retainer. If your doctor or a competitor is using a simple “suck down” machine to make your retainer, don’t accept them. They simply will not fit as well as they should.
Our retainers are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from moving. Their purpose is not to close gaps in your teeth or straighten them. If you have lost or broken your original retainer and your teeth have shifted, it is recommended to return to your orthodontists or dentist for assistance.
At checkout, you’ll notice normal shipping is $18. That may seem high, but keep in mind, that is for all three shipments. 1) shipping your kit 2) you ship back your impressions, 3) sending back your completed retainers.