Custom Hard Night Guard
IF YOU'RE ORDERING FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY
- Made using Clear Biocryl material from Great Lakes Orthodontics
- Thickness - 2mm
- Protective. Designed for heavy teeth grinding and also serves as an extra durable retainer
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Friendly and helpful customer service
- 60-Day Guarantee. If you don't love it, we'll remake it for free or provide a refund
- Customers save $200+ on average by going with us
Need help? Don't hesitate to call us at (801) 610-1358
**Extra putty STRONGLY RECOMMENDED- Click here to add some**
Some of our customers end up needing extra putty because they mess up the first time. Call it a practice run. We’re not trying to make money off the putty. It’s just much more affordable for you to order more now (with your retainer), rather than later! If you don’t use it, return it and we’ll refund your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, EACH ORDER MUST BE PLACED SEPARATELY.
Your order will include:
- 2 sets of impression putty
- 3 different sized impressions trays (small, medium, large)
- 1 shipping box for returning your impressions
- 1 prepaid return shipping label (attached to your return box)
- 1 impression instruction card
- 1 customer information sheet (the size of a credit card)
Every hard night guard is customized for each customer, created in ClearRetain’s dental offices by a full-time laboratory technician with over fifteen years of experience. The entire production process is supervised by a highly experienced dentist and orthodontist with over thirty years of practicing dentistry. Every hard night guard is professionally manufactured using the same processes and materials as a local dentist. ClearRetain’s night guards all come with a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Comfortable and effective, this hard night guard is produced from a single layer of 2mm clear hard laminate material. Available for either the upper teeth or lower teeth. The hard night guard is extremely protective, designed for both heavy teeth clenching and grinding.