Custom Clear Upper Teeth Replacement Retainers
- 3 sets of impression putty
- 3 upper and 3 lower impression trays (small, medium, large)
- 1 shipping box for returning your impressions
- 1 prepaid return shipping label (already attached on box)
- 2 pages of self-impression instructions
- 1 page of shipping instructions
- 1 customer order information sheet
- Retainer case along with teeth impressions sent back to you once complete
Please note: If you're ordering for 2 or more people, each person needs to place their order seperately.
**Extra putty highly recommended - Click here to add some**
- Made with Invisacryl Ultra. The highest quality, longest lasting material
- The same exact clear retainer you would get from your dentist or orthodontist (we've been making them for 39 years!)
- Only takes 5 minutes to take a mold of your teeth
- On average retainers take 12-15 days from start to finish including all shipping times
- Skip the middleman to save time and hundreds of dollars
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
-Full customer support team ready to help you out
The average retainer cost in the U.S.A. from a dentist or orthodontist is $300. By going with ClearRetain you'll save time and money by taking a simple impression of your teeth at your convenience. We then create the retainer for you at a fraction of the cost. If you are not happy with your retainer within the first two months, we provide a full refund.
All of our retainers are made from a material called Invisacryl Ultra. It is manufactured by Great Lakes Orthodontics. Though more expensive, Invisacryl Ultra is by far the best product for making clear retainers. It has some of the best properties in terms of durability, clarity, and stain resistance. Some doctors and competitors use a lower cost, lesser quality material. If you decide to not use ClearRetain’s services, be sure to request Invisacryl Ultra from whoever makes your retainer(s).
In addition, we use the latest techniques in positive pressure vacuum forming to create a perfect fitting retainer. If your doctor or a competitor is using a simple “suck down” machine to make your retainer, don’t accept them. They simply will not fit as well as they should.
Our retainers are designed to hold your teeth in place and prevent them from moving. Their purpose is not to close gaps in your teeth or straighten them. If you have lost or broken your original retainer and your teeth have shifted, it is recommended to return to your orthodontists or dentist for assistance.